Partners for Smart Growth
We are recycle superstore that looks and operates just like a traditional department store but with an important distinction. We purchase nearly all of our apparel and household items from local Non Profit Organisations. Our mission is to make every neighbourhood where we do business a better place to live, and our business model of purchasing, reselling and recycling gives communities a smart way to shop and keeps more than 6 million kilos of used goods from landfills every year. The reliable revenue stream we provide our Non Profit Partners enables them to provide vital local community programs and services.
We are also great neighbours because we drive traffic to your property. Many of our customers visits us multiple times each week to treasure hunt. Our customers space the demographic spectrum from those that need our retail offer to those who simply want it. Donors visit us regularly to drop off their gently used clothing and household goods, and each of our Stores typically drives over 5000 visits weekly.
We would be honoured to be a part of your community, your shopping centre and your future growth.
Where we are
We currently operate 330+ locations in the U.S., Canada and Australia.
In Australia, we have 9 Stores across 2 States (Victoria & South Australia) with a view to continuing our expansion in those States and extending our portfolio into the remaining States and Territories.
New & Proposed Markets
NSW (Sydney Metropolitan area) and QLD (South East)
- 2000 – 2500m2 preferred
- Will consider smaller (1500m2) and larger footprints (3000m2)
- Freestanding or Endcap locations are ideal
- Onsite Donation Facilities required, either Drive Up or Drive Thru
- Unobscured street frontage is a requirement
- Exclusive Rear or Side Loading facilities are necessary
- Major pylon and building signage preferred
- Prefer exposed ceiling but can work with dropped tile ceilings in existing sites provided that the ceiling height is adequate
- Minimum electrical service – 3 phase
- Adequate Heating, Cooling & Ventilation required to suit our proposed tenancy and use
- Planning definitions typically require a Commercial 1 or 2 Zone for our Use, which may vary by State/Territory
- Carparks available on the site would be consistent with that particular Planning Zone
- Close proximity to other retail. Strong co-tenants include Aldi, Bunnings, Pet Stores, Playcentres, Discount Department Stores
- Population greater than 100,000 inside a 10km trading circle from subject site